You are welcome to add any of the above links or banners to on your web site to this site. We request that you adopt the following guidelines for linking:
The APPortunity brand logos are copyright protected and must only be used as provided. Brand logos and images must not be digitally altered, adapted or changed in any way whatsoever and must retain their original colors and proportions, ie: logos must not be distorted or stretched in any way.
Use of the APPortunity brand logos are to be used only as a pointer to the APPortunity home page or a relevant internal page and not as an indication of endorsement or approval from APPortunity.
Under International law, the material on this website, including all pages, graphics and services, is subject to copyright. You must not:
- Unlawfully use any of our copyright material.
- Pass off content from our site as your own – this includes the practice of ‘framing’ our site within another site as well as copying and re-using parts of the site.
Your website must:
- Not depict nudity of any sort including full or partial human nudity or nudity in non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Not incite, advocate, or express pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Not include content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Not intend to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Not be designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
- Not invade anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
- Not be illegal or violate any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
- Not threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
- Not harm or disrupt, or intend to harm or disrupt, another user’s computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- Not promote or otherwise facilitate the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- Not contain or could be considered ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, ‘affiliate marketing’ or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Not contain advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
APPortunity does not participate in link exchange requests. APPortunity reserves the right to refuse any link request which is deemed inappropriate.